Wednesday 21 May 2014

Matt + Samantha { in love }

Last week my husband and I moved house. We moved from Springfield Lakes into a house on a bit of acerage in Munruben. Inspired by my new relaxed, more country lifestyle, I decided to do a promo photoshoot at one of my new locations. When I put up a post asking for couples, families etc. I had quite a few emails but Samantha got in quick and snagged herself a couples shoot!

I decided to get Lisa from Vintage Secrets on board and we mad it a beautiful vintage styled shoot by the lake. My parents are blessed enough to have a gorgeous horse property that over looks a lake in Jimboomba just 10 minutes down the road from my new house, so we used that stunning location to capture these amazing photos. 

I am very pleased with the results! Matt + Sam were a delight to photograph. They are very clearly in love and they are not hiding it. Sam was beaming the whole shoot and their love just radiated. They were a photographers dream! Lisa brought along such beautiful props. I loved that she even brought a vintage badminton kit! I hope you love the photos as much as I do :D

Thank you Lisa for your beautiful prop and styling. And thank you Sam & Matt for being the most perfect couple to photograph!

Kelsea xo


























No comments:

Post a Comment