Tuesday 3 June 2014

{ Lauretta & Rajat } Married 26th April 2014

When I met Lauretta & Rajat I knew their wedding would be beautiful. They both just oozed class and sophistication with a little romantic/old hollywood charm about them. They came to know me through a girl I used to work with that was studying at QANTM where Raj was a lecturer. Anika designed a website for me for one of her assignments and well, you get the idea! Laureta + Raj are so lovely lovely and I was so excited to get to photograph their big day.

They're both Northsiders so I travelled up to Brighton (Sandgate Area) to capture Lauretta's getting ready photos. Her parent's house was just charming and I took to the gorgeous garden and outdoor table cushions that were vintage pink like the bridesmaids dresses! I loved all of Lauretta's bridal details especially her beautiful flowers by Glenda Pradella.

Their wedding was a bit different to most. They walked down the aisle around 11.30am at the Cathedral of St Stephen and then just the immediate family went to an afternoon tea at a gorgeous old Queenslander at her Great Aunt's retirement home The Residence and then they headed off to their reception with all their guests at Baguette Restaurant on Racecourse Road in Ascot.

I had a wonderful time photographing their wedding and both Lauretta & Raj's families were just lovely and made me feel right at home! L&R honeymooned in Paris (jealous!) and their love of Paris was evident throughout the whole wedding. Dreamy vintage pinks matched with classy sophisticated attire and decor, this wedding was definitely one of my favourite weddings to photograph!

I hope you love your sneak peek Lauretta & Raj and thank you so much for getting me to capture your big day!

Kelsea xx





























































Links (More to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment