Tuesday 1 April 2014

Stephanie + Tomas {ENGAGED}

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

Yesterday myself and my husband travelled to a beautiful little hideaway spot just north of Brisbane. I have been here three times before & photographed two fashion shoots here. It's one of my most favourite locations.

We travelled an hour away from our home in Springfield to photograph the engagement session of Stephanie + Tomas. These two are such beautiful people... young & in love. I am also lucky enough to be able to photograph their wedding in August at another one of my favourite spots, Albert River Winery.

Monday started off with a little doubt as we got closer to the location & it was pouring rain! I was unsure if we'd be able to do the shoot, but thankfully the rain cleared up and the sun came out. I was photographing for about an hour and then silly me decided to step into the creek for a better angle and I slipped and fell in with my camera! Unfortunately camera did not survive (Thank you Lord for Insurance!) but all of the photos did. So, here are the beautiful shots I captured before I submerged my camera in the creek :P And for all those concerned about the camera, it will be getting replaced by another of the same model & also a brand spanking new top-of-the-range Canon 5D Mk3 will be purchased as my new main camera which was the 5D Mk2. An excellent excuse to buy a new camera!


Kelsea xo






Links - Creative Colour Artistries (MAKEUP)
          - Laura Gardiner (HAIR)
          - Kelsea K Photography (FACEBOOK)

No comments:

Post a Comment